Friday, February 24, 2006

Ravi's wish

Anil
Most of you might be knowing about Ravi.He is one of my best friends..He asked me to share all those brain stammering jokes cracked during our discussions.
He used to call me as jokesAnil.The reason is that I used to peel meaning of words in Telugu and English in my own way ..
I can't resist to recollect those days(I think we were in 3rd year B.Tech at that time) when the first instance of Ravi's discussion with me about his school uniform..
Ravi is very good at telling stories from ancient Ramayana and Mahabharata to even recently released Shakila's Movie..so in his own way he was going at his best pace extemporizing about his school days and at one point I do't remember how,he told us about his school uniform which is "Khaki Nikkar"....meaning of which is "They had to wear a Nikkar which is in khaki color".
But I unintentionally asked Ravi how the (crow)Khaki's nikkar was able to fit to you..
Ofcourse you can very well anticipate the subsequent scenario of the environment..He obviously took some time what I mean,and realized the life later..

Need less to say it was Ravi who made this very popular those days..Nevertheless I too enjoyed doing so..
Similar as the above there are numerous instances,I will share when time permits
see you again with the Building joke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home